COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 16, 2005


Oo.. I am sO full.. ate hOme COOk fOOd.. Mummi's cOOking is the Best in the WOrld~!!
-=][ Nv had I eaten 3 Curry Chicken Mid-Wings.. I wanna have mOre can? ^^v ][=-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SATurday, 11 JUNe 2005
Breakfast cum lunch at KOvan.. Had Fishball nOOdles & SugarCane~ Baby queued fOr bOth~ *Keke* NOOny.. Was nua~ing at hOme wit Baby.. Playing games.. watching TV.. till it was evening.. gOing tO Baby's Dad's CO. Chalet BBQ.. His whOle family was gOing.. Ate lOtsa stuffies.. Snapped lOts Of phOtOs.. =) *Fun*

9+.. we left early.. Baby brOught me tO Suntec.. They're having Mid-night sales till 2am.. The crOwd was still OK.. nOt tat crOwded afterall.. bOught 2 bOxers at TOpshOp.. One wit Pink Panther Prints.. sO cute Ok.. *hOHo* bOught sOmething fOr *S* tOO.. shall keep it a secret.. cOs its still wit me~!! still, I have nOt dOne anything tO it.. =)

Saw "the tink he's very cOOl" and alsO "the with 'shOOt bird' eyes her".. *puke* indeed.. well, shall nOt mentiOn tOO much.. its just a waste Of space.. see, the fOnt size are sO tiny.. save space.. *lOlx*

12am.. Happily shOpping *US*.. hOme sweet hOme..

-=][ Thanks Bbi BBi fOr bringing me tO Suntec fOr shOpping! lOve ya~][=-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SUNday, 12 JUNe 2005
Can yOu believe it? *His* bank actually grew mOney.. wOw~!! till nOw.. we still didn't knOw where the $ came frOm.. Why mine dOesn't? *Mwahahaa*

Went SerangOOn tO buy fOOd fOr "Dua Mak".. pOOr thing.. it hasn't eat fOr days.. cOs his Owner, my Daddi is On hOliday.. *lOlx* HOme.. wOw.. "Dua Mak" gObbled dOwn the fOOd.. he/she must be damn hungry..

Changed and went Orchard.. I messed up the whOle thing tat Baby planned.. saddening~
I am really scared~!! really~ I'm flying~

-=][ I'm sO sOrry Baby.. I knOw I shOuldn't have dOne that.. But.. but.. yOu knOw I lOve Yu~ =) ][=-

-=][ Its nOrm tO have Quarrels in relatiOnships.. if yOu get thru it, yOu'll fell in lOve deeper than befOre.. if yOu dOn't.. it just mean that yOu're nOt meant tO be tOgether.. If there's nO quarrels.. there mus be sOmething wrOng.. ][=-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MONday, 13 JUNe 2005
Super mOnday blues.. Zzz.. Met up wit Van after wOrk.. helping Man tO get Anna Sui's stuffies back tO HK.. sO ma fan sia.. *lOlx* Tinking hOw Man cOmmunicate bOut the mirrOr thingy wit Van.. I can't help luffing.. *Haa~!* We're bOth very *LUCKY*!!! Played "Tikam".. and we gOt what we wanted!! One EA!! Tinkerbell~ *Grinz*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WEDnesday, 15 JUNe 2005
After wOrk.. met up wit my sistas & buddies~ Its been a lOng time since I last saw Sher & BrO~ Had dinner at Jack's Place.. Ooo.. steaks.. Had Mixed Grill.. a slice Of.. Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Ham, BacOn.. a hOtdOg.. a Baked POtatO.. a fried egg.. beans.. CarrOts.. & I finished them all~!! *PrOud* =P Oh ya.. and alsO an Oyster.. *Yummi*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THURsday, 16 JUNe 2005, TOday
BOught BrO Facial PrOducts fOr his cOming birthday.. there's still sO many days tO gO.. *lOlx*
I'm sO prOud Of myself.. I've saved 50% Of my last mOnth salary.. Less than 10 days tO pay day.. *Weeee~* Exhilarating!!! A step clOser tO *His & Her* Dreams~

-=][ Baby.. I gOt sOmething fOr yOu~ *Wink* ][=-
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [8:03 PM]